The main objectives of this course are:
1. To understand divided cities, contested cities, Divisions, Urban contestation, Social Fabric, Fragmented cities.
2. Introduce students to the basic concepts and theory of the urban design in a particular context with its transformation processes.
3. To improve the students’ knowledge of architecture and anthropology of the cities developed in a “delicate” context.
4. To introduce students to the understanding of the formation process of contested spaces.
5. To apply the possible response strategies for the “reconstruction” of the contested cities through different analysis approaches, among models, experiences, interview and different case studies.
- Teacher: ALESSANDRO BRUCCOLERI