· To acquire a set of practical skills in the areas of gastronomy, food product knowledge and preparation.
· Gain an understanding of nutrition and food safety.
· Students will come to understand, the ideology behind good teamwork and hierarchical structures, both socially and for business.
· Gain theoretical and practical knowledge of kitchen management principles through class based theory and practical projects.
· Gain an understanding of the economics of the hospitality industry alongside training in the principles of management.Acquire a greater understanding of the practical skills of cooking, further developing knife skills, butchery, plate design and seafood
- Teacher: Münür Taçoy